We are excited to offer Zelle beginning early 2021!
This free person-to-person payment service will be available through online banking and the First Bank Connect mobile app. The service allows you to conveniently pay anyone without using cash or checks. All you need is an email address or mobile phone number to send money from the palm of your hand!
Online banking is the easiest way to handle your funds on your schedule...and it's FREE from First Bank.
All of your First Bank deposit, loan and credit card accounts at your fingertips anywhere you have internet access. Enroll by clicking the Login button on the right-hand side of this site. Online banking affords you the following conveniences:
- Single sign-on for all functions
- Monitor your account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan and credit card payments
- View and print statements
- View and print imaged checks
With the First Bank Connect mobile app, we provide technology to deliver a smooth experience for our customers.
- Check your balance, pay bills, make deposits, transfer funds and send money with Zelle (Zelle will be available early 2021).
- With mobile deposit, you can deposit your check as soon as you get it. The Touch ID option allows you to login by simply using your fingerprint. Forget having a remember a lengthy password!
- Our debit card management capabilities include turning your card on/off, setting limits, alerts and more!
- Choose between dark and light mode for optimal viewing.
Stay connected by downloading the First Bank Connect mobile app.
Imagine never having to write a check or fight the crowds at the Post Office again. With iPay you can do just that. With the most advance security available, you can feel secure making your payments online with us.
- Schedule one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Set up e-mail reminders when payments are due or mailed
- Avoid late fees and mail delays
This option provides a secure, convenient and environmentally friendly way to access your monthly statements.
- Receive an email notification from us when your statement is available.
- Access your last 13 months of account statements by logging on to Online Banking.
- View your statements 24 hours a day from anywhere with internet access.
- Ability to download and save your statements.
With eStatements you can de-clutter, avoid lost or stolen mail, get statements faster and reduce waste.
Can't get to a computer? Need access to your account? Need to make a loan payment? AnyTime Access is First Bank's automated banking information system designed to serve you 24 hours a day. Just dial (706) 277-INFO (4636). No set-up required
1ISP, Phone, Data and Message fees may apply.