Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money, typically within minutes1. Using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank2.
For information on how to enroll and use Zelle®, click here.
Online banking is the easiest way to handle your funds on your schedule...and it's FREE from First Bank.
All of your First Bank deposit, loan and credit card accounts at your fingertips anywhere you have internet access. Enroll by clicking the Login button on the right-hand side of this site. Online banking affords you the following conveniences:
- Single sign-on for all functions
- Monitor your account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan and credit card payments
- View and print statements
- View and print imaged checks
With the First Bank Connect mobile app, we provide technology to deliver a smooth experience for our customers.
- Check your balance, pay bills, make deposits, transfer funds and send money with Zelle (Zelle will be available early 2021).
- With mobile deposit, you can deposit your check as soon as you get it. The Touch ID option allows you to login by simply using your fingerprint. Forget having a remember a lengthy password!
- Our debit card management capabilities include turning your card on/off, setting limits, alerts and more!
- Choose between dark and light mode for optimal viewing.
Stay connected by downloading the First Bank Connect mobile app.
Imagine never having to write a check or fight the crowds at the Post Office again. With iPay you can do just that. With the most advance security available, you can feel secure making your payments online with us.
- Schedule one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Set up e-mail reminders when payments are due or mailed
- Avoid late fees and mail delays
This option provides a secure, convenient and environmentally friendly way to access your monthly statements.
- Receive an email notification from us when your statement is available.
- Access your last 13 months of account statements by logging on to Online Banking.
- View your statements 24 hours a day from anywhere with internet access.
- Ability to download and save your statements.
With eStatements you can de-clutter, avoid lost or stolen mail, get statements faster and reduce waste.
Can't get to a computer? Need access to your account? Need to make a loan payment? AnyTime Access is First Bank's automated banking information system designed to serve you 24 hours a day. Just dial (706) 277-INFO (4636). No set-up required
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. 2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. 3ISP, Phone, Data and Message fees may apply.